Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello!

Welcome to Home Cooking - Austrian Style!

This is the place where I will be sharing with you my adventures and experiments into Austrian style home cooking.

My mum was a great cook. She taught me many Austrian dishes which I cook regularly, but there are so many more that I have not tried out yet. Mum gave me her very old and well used cookbook which she brought with her when she migrated out to Australia 50 years ago. So I have decided to go through that cookbook and try out as many new dishes as I can.

I invite you to come along with me on that cooking adventure!

In the coming weeks look for new and interesting recipes based on old Austrian recipes, and some experimental recipes using today's ingredients. Share my successes and my failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment